In this episode we are looking at my “night fighter” AR15 Pistol build. Since I was able to take it out to the range for its first dialing in session, we can call this part 1.5. There are a few bugs I gotta work out of this build which I will be talking about in the video. Hope you guys enjoy!
- Geissele – 10″ Mk4 mlok handguard
- American Defense Mfg UIC Billet receiver set
- Superlative Arms Mid length piston kit
- Faxon Firearms 11.5″ Mid length gunner barrel
- Emissary Development Hand brake
- Dead Air Silencers Single port keymo brake
- SB Tactical Brace
- Unity Tactical FAST mount for Aimpoint
- Aimpoint Comp M5 and 3x Magnifier
- Trigger Tech Trigger
- Magpul MOE + grip
- Radian Raptor charging handle and talon ambi safety
- Surefire M600
- Steiner Dbal A3
- Modlite Modbutton for Surefire
- AAC 556SD silencer
Woobie shirt: Use code PEWLIFE for 10% off
Thanks for watching!
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.