Acro P-2 red dot sight which incorporates an improved LED emitter coupled with a higher capacity CR2032 battery to provide five years (50,000 hours) of constant-on power.
It also accepts flip up lens covers with integrated anti reflection device for use on a carbine.
“Aimpoint engineers more than tripled the Acro P-2’s battery life and managed to fit a larger battery into the sight while keeping it accessible to the user and maintaining the exact same compact footprint as the Acro P-1, a daunting task that only our engineers could achieve.”
Sales & Marketing Director for Aimpoint AB
• 3.5 MOA dot size
• 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation
• 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
• Weight 2.1 oz / 60 g (sight only)
• Submersible to 115 feet (35 meters)
• Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system